Siteman Health and Safety Training
Siteman Recruitment is committed to our objective of preventing injury and ill health caused through working activities. We strive for the continual improvement of our performance and we approach each project individually with a Zero Harm philosophy.
Siteman Recruitment has established, documented, implemented and maintains a Safety Management System (SMS) designed to achieve these objectives..
The documented SMS was amended accordingly in order to achieve compliance with Safety Regulations
We ensure that:
- Health & Safety is the first item on all internal monthly meetings.
- Training and appropriate legislative information is provided to staff at all levels.
- All operatives have current CSCS qualification which has been validated and a copy kept on file in our office.
- Plant Operators have current CPCS certification which has been validated and a copy kept on file in our office.
- Expiry dates on all cards are flagged three months in advance.
- Operatives are given a general safety induction by our managers prior to starting on site.
- Operatives receive a copy of our safety booklet which we have made available in English, Irish, Polish and Romanian.
- Our group Health & Safety Manager visits all projects at least once per month to review all aspects of Health & Safety.
Health and Safety Training
We provide training courses from a comprehensive list that are completed in-house by our highly qualified trainers or through one of our approved training partners.
All of our offices have managers who are qualified to train operatives in the following disciplines:
- Manual handling.
- Slips, trips and falls
- Abrasive wheels.
- Service Avoidance
- Harness Training
In addition to the above in-house training, we have a continual programme of external training as follows:
- SMSTS – for all site management.
- SSSTS – for all site Supervisors.
- First Aid at Work
- Tram Link (Pink card)
- Confine Space
- Fire Marshal.
- CPCS Slinger/Signaller
- CPCS 360 & Dumper